We operate at a beautiful location at Bowleaze Cove, Weymouth, looking across Weymouth Bay towards Portland.
Our address is The Beachside, Bowleaze Cove, Weymouth, DT3 6PW. what3words location: ///rotate.outbursts.captive.
To find us from the Beachside car park turning, head towards the beach and then turn right. You will find us at the far end of the paved car park.
The sauna can be enjoyed by people aged 16+.
Communal sessions are for up to 6 people, and private sessions are for up to 8 people.
If you are pregnant or have any underlying health problems, please seek advice from your doctor before booking.
Listen to your body, take lots of breaks, and keep hydrated.
You will need to read and sign our waiver form before booking a session.
You will need:
- A water bottle
- Two towels – one to sit on in the sauna and one to dry with afterwards
Due to limited space, we advise bringing minimal personal belongings with you. On entering the sauna there is a small porch where bags can be left, however Revive Wild Sauna takes no responsibility for damage or loss to clients property.
We are a wild sauna and so there are no changing facilities available at the sauna sites. We recommend clients arrive with their swimwear on and are prepared to change afterwards with a towel around them.
To gain the full benefits of hot-cold exposure, we recommend you spend 10-15 minutes in the sauna, before dipping in the sea or enjoying a chilly beach-side splash – and repeat as many times as you wish during your session.
For an authentic sauna experience, clients can manage the heat and intensity by pouring water on the stoves rocks until the heat reaches the required level.
Please make sure you pour the water gently and do not dump it on the rocks.
Booking and Cancellations
The sauna can be booked for private or communal experiences up to 8 weeks in advance.
All available time slots can be viewed on the online booking system by selecting the desired experience and continuing through to the booking calendar.
If you wish to book multiple spaces for a communal sauna, you can select the number of participants on a drop-down menu. If there is no option to book multiple spaces, it means that only one space is left.
If you are unable to select a time slot on the booking calendar, it may be because the date or time is not yet available for booking, or the time slot has been reserved for a weekly communal sauna or an event, or the facility may be fully booked or closed.
If you are a group who wish to book a private guided experience then please email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can create a bespoke experience for you.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
You can cancel or reschedule your sauna booking up to 72 hours before your scheduled start time. Just find your original booking confirmation email and follow the links. Sessions can be rescheduled just once.
Cancellations made up to 72 hours will be issued a full refund, minus the payment processing fee.
We regret we cannot give refunds or amend appointments if less that 72 hours notice is given and we do not refund ‘no shows’.
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your booking due to adverse weather, we will contact you to reschedule or offer a full refund.
The following information outlines the terms and conditions for using the Revive Wild Sauna.
- Alcohol and nudity are not permitted in the sauna, and the operators reserve the right to refuse admission to intoxicated persons.
- All persons using the sauna do so at their own risk. If anyone has any reservations about sauna use due to medical conditions, underlying health problems, the use of prescription drugs, or pregnancy, they should consult their GP before booking. By booking a session you are confirming that you, and everyone in your group, has considered this advice.
- Sauna etiquette must be adhered to at all times, this includes:
* washing feet before entering
* sitting on a towel,
* staying in the sauna for no longer than 20 minutes (5-15 minutes is recommended)
* gently pouring water onto the sauna stove, not dumping
* the sauna stove is wood-fired and gets extremely hot, do not touch it or the wood surround around it
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the sauna (unless you have booked a specific ‘Family Sauna’ session). Young people aged 16 & 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum age for ‘Family Sauna’ sessions is 8 years.
- All persons using the sea as a “cold plunge” do so at their own risk. It is their responsibility to ensure that they are capable swimmers and can handle the cold temperatures and varying conditions of the sea. For more details please see the RNLI advice: https://rnli.org/safety/choose-your-activity/open-water-swimming#
- All metal jewellery should be removed before entering the sauna to prevent burning.
- There are no changing facilities available at the sauna sites and so clients should arrive with their swimwear on and be prepared to change afterwards with a towel around them.
- While there is an area to leave bags and belongings, Revive Wild Sauna takes no responsibility to damage or loss to clients property.
- Please ensure you arrive for your session in good time as unfortunately we are not able to make up for any time lost due to lateness.
- If you are making a booking on behalf of a group, it is your responsibility to make everyone aware of the terms and conditions and practice safe sauna use.
- The Revive Wild Sauna operators reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason that may be deemed a health and safety risk, and refunds will not be offered to anyone refused admission.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 196 days from the date of purchase.
- A gift voucher is valid for the amount chosen at the time of purchase, any difference in price will be paid by the customer upon booking an experience.
- Gift Vouchers may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an experience online.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift Vouchers need to be used in one go, and cannot be used on multiple bookings at a lesser value. If you wish to be able to do this then please purchase multiple vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or against the purchase of another gift voucher.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be combined with other vouchers and is not valid with other promos and offers.
- If a gift voucher is used without permission, a replacement will not be provided in these circumstances.
- Use of a gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our booking Terms & Conditions which we recommend you read carefully before purchasing.
- Revive Wild Sauna reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of the gift vouchers.